ONLINE DRIVER'S ED CLASS
Program Description & Cost: $340
Driver's Ed consists of:
- 30 hours of in-class instruction (online)
- 6 hours (in-person) behind-the-wheel instruction (with COVID safety protocols)
Online Class Requirements
- You can connect to the online classroom using a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone with an internet connection. VISUAL ATTENDANCE IS A MUST so your device must have a camera as well as a microphone for class participation.
- A few days before class begins you will receive an email with instructions and a link to connect to the online classroom.
- Click here for our COVID Ready Guidelines