Driver Improvement Program
ALL AGES ACCEPTED
Cost: $99 cash
The Driver Improvement Program is a driver rehabilitation program offered to those who received 5-7 points on their driving record, drivers with a permit or provisional license who received a moving violation, or received an order from the courts.
Complete DIP in 3 Easy Steps
STEP 1 - Classroom InstructionOnline Class | Up to 3 Hours | Final Exam | No Payment Due Yet
- Online Class: Connect via Zoom with desktop, laptop, tablet or cell phone.
- Class Link: A few days before class students will be emailed the class link.
- Register: Click the "Register" button to view the schedule and register for class.
- Payment: NO PAYMENT is due until you pass the final exam.
- Mandatory: Students are visible in the camera the entire class & participates.
- Final Exam: Administered online at the end of class and students must pass with a minimum of 80% to pass the course.
STEP 2 - Documents & Payment $99In-Person | Submit Documents | CASH Payment w/Exact Amount
- Schedule In-Person Date: After passing the final exam students will be given a date to meet in-person to turn in REQUIRED documents and submit CASH payment.
- Required Documents: Valid picture ID and DIP Assignment Letter.
- Payment: $99 payment is due before students receive their DIP Completion Form.
- Payment Type: PAYMENT IS DUE IN CASH, Exact Amount. No Change Given) .
- DIP Completion Form: The completion form will be signed by the student and instructor and a copy will be given to the student for their personal records.
STEP 3 - Completion sent to MVAMust Pass the Final Exam | Electronic Submission to MVA
- Qualifications to pass: Must pass the final exam with a minimum of 80% and have no balance on student account.
- Electronic Submission to MVA: The driving school will submit your completion electronically to the MVA within 24 hours of your exam date. You will NOT need to bring proof of completion to the MVA.